Pink Valentine


 Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick post of what I am wearing today on this V-Day. My husband and I are staying in tonight I am cooking his favorite meal and we will for sure open a bottle of wine. Before I met my husband I hated Valentine's Day, not because I didn't have a special someone but something bad always happened on that day or the week (my car was hit while parked in front of my apartment, I had kidney stones for two years in a row) I don't want to bore you... 
But ever since I met Petr Valentine's Day is everyday!

Hope you enjoy your day/night whatever you choose to do!
xo,
Yaudy

Sweater: Delia's (similar)
Jeans: Gap  
Shoes: BCBG via TJ Maxx
Bracelets: F21
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: F21
Lips: Maybelline in Hot Plum




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office