Perfect Find


Happy Tuesday!

I was super happy when I found this blazer that I have been eyeing for a while at T.J. Maxx. For the first time I was patient enough to wait for the sale and I am glad I did! This Kenneth Cole beauty was $129 regular price of course at TJ's was less, but even at a better price when I got it for $29. I immediately imagined myself wearing it many different ways both on weekends and for the office.

Don't you guys love T.J. Maxx? I know I do...

Thanks for stopping by.
xo,
Yaudy


Blazer: Kenneth Cole via T.J. Maxx
Top & Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Me Too via T.J. Maxx
Purse: Phillip Lim for Target
Necklaces & Sunnies: Forever 21
Lips: Milani in Naturally Chic




Comments

  1. What an apt title that is! Perfect find indeed! I love how it accentuates your whole look. And what a major drop in price that is! It makes me want to think, maybe I should wait for sales too, but it's hard when you see something you like and you're worried someone else might get it before you. So you just ended up buying it!

    Btw, looove your shoes too!

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad I waited I usually never do, but it paid off!! Of course I will follow :)

      Delete
  2. Love your jacket! Looks like a perfect mix of edgy and classy with the pants and shoes.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a TJ Maxx in forever! I love the sleeves. Your olive skinnies are cute too!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look chic. I love the bag! The whole outfit is gorgeous.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office