Back To Black


Happy Tuesday!
I wore this on Sunday to go chase the Peter Pilotto collection at several Targets, no need to mention that by the end of the day my feet were killing me..
I love it when my cousin cleans out her closet, she always gives me the cutest things like this sweater you can't see from the pictures but it has faux leather elbow patches. The bag I bought last year for my birthday it's such a statement piece and a conversation starter, lots of people asked me where and when I bought it lol 
It is still very cold so throwing on a pair of boots seemed like the perfect thing to do, however after all the walking I did these were not the right choice. I completed the all black assemble with my owl necklace and my usual rings. 

Thanks for stopping by..
xo,
Yaudy

Sweater: My cousin's closet
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Charlotte Russe (old)
Purse: Olivia and Joy via TJ Maxx
Lips: Flower in Rose Bud
Nails: Flower in Aster Place
Sunnies: Forever 21
Necklace: Mandee
Rings: H&M and Forever 21

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office