Texas Diary Part Two














I had an amazing time visiting my sister and her family in Texas, I can't believe is almost time to go home.  This is part two of the trip's highlights.  I took a drive to visit Bloom and it was closed :( but I am glad I went. The rest are South Lake and the last picture is from the beautiful sunrises we had each morning! We drove to Dallas to see the spot where President Kennedy was shot and went up the Reunion Tower to see a view of Dallas :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xo,
Yaudy













Comments

  1. You really went to BLoom? That's awesome!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! I was about an hour away from McKinney, but unfortunately the store was closed :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach