Snow Angel



Me claiming victory lol...

Happy Monday!
As much as I hate the cold weather and the snow I can't help but always go out and play with it every time.
Like this past Saturday, my husband and I decided to go the movies during a snow storm but before we hit the road we played like kids for an hour thank God he was able to snap some outfit photos before it got ugly and since it was war I decided to wear camo pants lol

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Thanks for stopping by..
xo,
Yaudy

Coat: Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx 
Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Faux Fur Collar: H&M
Boots: JC Penney
Hat: Forever 21
Rings: H&M and Forever 21

Comments

  1. This is such a cute cold weather outfit. I love your lipstick!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! it's the Revlon lip balm in #250 Standout Remarquable.

      Delete
  2. I dislike the cold and snow as well, but at least it's a good reason to wear that fun furry scarf!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take thec lothes and accessories minus the cold lol

      Delete
  3. Your camo definitely does not blend into the snow! I love the fun fur.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office