A Cup of Teal


 Happy Wednesday!
One of my favorite things to wear during Winter are tights. I like to have fun with them so wearing different colors is an adventure to me. When wearing colorful tights I like to keep the rest of the look simple this time I wore a black turtle neck, black faux leather shorts and my over sized motto coat.  My husband and I were going to dinner in the afternoon and to see the Rockefeller Christmas Tree at night. 
Since we were going to do a lot of walking around NY I changed my heels to black riding boots and a heavier coat for more comfort.

Thanks for stopping by..
xo,
Yaudy

Coat: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Faux Leather Shorts: Zara
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Mandee
Necklace: H&M
Lips: Lipstick Queen in Wine Sinner

Comments

  1. I love your coat!!

    kisses:))

    www.algoparaponerme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN! Yaudy you look hot enough to melt the snow! I love colored tights.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that coat is so gorgeous! I do agree, tights are a winter essential, and it's nice to do something a little different than the standard black.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach