70's Chic


Happy Tuesday!
When I put this look together all I kept thinking about was the 70's. How fashion evolves and everything comes back in style. I am not into the 90's grunge, I grew up in the nineties and was never a fan, but I feel the 70's are more me :)
 I was not sure how I was going to style this skirt the color is dark green and faux leather so I didn't think it would be appropriate for the office, but styled with the turtleneck and opaque tights worked just fine. 
After thinking of the 70's and how much my curiosity has grown for its fashion and seeing how many cute things my friends find at random thrift shops from furniture to clothing pieces, made me realized I should really explore the thrifting world! 

If anyone has tips about thrifting please share!!!

thanks for stopping by...
xo,
Yaudy




Zara turtleneck / Joe Fresh skirt via TJ Maxx / Charlotte Russe earrings / H&M tights / F21 shoes


Love it :)

Comments

  1. http://www.thestylizedwannabe.com/p/thrifting-tips.html
    There you go, Yaudy!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this! I need to start thrifting soon!!

      Delete
  2. I forgot to comment about your outfit! I love the swingy skirt and awesome yellow top. It is very 70s and it looks great!
    -ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. So seventies chic - great find at TJMaxx!!

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a great find, I was lucky the only one in my size!!!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute look! I love the little details - like the earrings :) Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office