Feeling Cool


TJ Maxx skirt (similar) and booties (similar)
Target bag (here) and sunnies (here)





I took these pictures last night before heading out to dinner with my husband.  I find that having plans after work on a Monday makes the day go faster and less dreadful and to brighten up the day a little more I wore this  "cool" skirt and my favorite pair of booties from TJ Maxx (I probably say this about all my shoes). I never imagined that I would love to wear crop tops and for what I heard/saw on all the run ways this past Fashion Week they are going to be back stronger coming Spring/Summer.

Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by..
xoxo
Yaudy

Comments

  1. This is my favorite way to wear a crop top...with a high waisted skirt. And this is a great skirt...I love the print! And perfect pairing with the booties :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!! Yes, I agree with you this is the best way to wear them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In