Loving Crop Tops


Happy Monday!!
Yesterday was a very special date night for my husband and I as we celebrated 7 years of marriage. We had a lovely dinner at Rumba Cubana, one of our favorite restaurants, delicious food at a very reasonable price. After dinner we walked along the NYC skyline, very special place for us, or at least for me because that's the place he proposed :)
I wanted to wear something pretty and colorful, so I went with my Express fuschia skater skirt (last seen here) paired with a crop top and heels.  

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Thaks for stopping by!
xoxo

Yaudy





 Express skirt, BCBG Shoes (similar), Nordstrom Top (similar), NY & Company Ring


NYC Skyline :)



Comments

  1. very pretty skirt,love pink! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite way to wear a crop top!! I'm loving this hot pink skirt too!!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit! I haven't ventured out to wear a crop top (shame on me) haha, but I may have to splurge and get one before the summer is out. Love the look!

    www.theofficearmoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was hesitant to try this trend, but with a high wasted skirt not too much is showing so I felt a bit more comfortable, now I love them!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office