Remix: Floral Obsession

April for work full post here

May for a baby shower full post here

 August for dinner with friends full post here

I am a fashionista on a budget so it is very important for me to remix my wardrobe and utilize all my pieces to the fullest.  Here is a perfect example of one staple piece that can be styled many ways for different occasions and Seasons. 
I bought this blazer in the beginning of the year at  Forever 21 and plan to keep wearing a lot.  The material feels very soft and the fit and price are perfect!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Yaudy



Comments

  1. Such a versatile blazer - you would never think a floral piece would work so many ways, love it!!

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office