Croche


Hello YCF friends!

Sunday we spent the whole day at Central Park, even though I lived around NY for over 20 years I still find new things to go see and love to explore the city every chance I get.  Since we were going to do a lot of walking I went with my kittens heels, a croche skirt and a t-shirt. I finished the look with gold colored accessories.

Hope you all have a nice week! 







Forever 21 skirt (similar)
H&M t-shirt
Jessica Simpson bag via TJ Maxx (similar)
Me Too sandals via TJ Maxx
Combination of Forever 21, Mandee and Nordstrom accessories (similar herehere)

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo

Yaudy :)




Comments

  1. Those shoes!! What a great find!! I am obsessed with TJ Maxx

    jennie
    jennifertherese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ Maxx is my #1 store! they were only $20 bucks!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office