Arbonne


Last Sunday I hosted an Arbonne party at my house.  I was not familiar with these products until my friend Laura invited me to one of her events and did a mini facial with me. After reading and learning about the products I couldn't wait to have some of my friends try them. Here is a little history on the Arbonne products, they offer products for the skin, hair, body and perfumes to name a few. 

My apartment is small so Laura set up everything on my dinning table

Please visit Laura's Facebook page and if you want more info on these amazing products do not hesitate on contacting her

Our model for the day getting her face ready to start the facial



The pictures below show how she cleans and applies the products Laura tried on her



These are a few of the skin care products (more here)



The perfume smells amazing!


I purchased this mask and cannot wait to try it!







Thank you so much for stopping by!

xoxo
Yaudy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office