Tuesday, July 30, 2013

From the Office to Happy Hour


Hello my YCF friends!

Here is an easy way you can change your office look and take it right to happy hour. I changed the accessories, purse and shoes and was ready to enjoy my night out.


I don't wear arm candy for the office I usually style my looks with only necklaces


When I know I will be walking a lot at the office I wear flats


A necklace can dress up any look , this one is perfect for the office 


I love the back of this dress, it also has a zipper on the side and the length is perfect

TJ Maxx dress (old) and shoes (similar)
J Crew factory necklace (similar)

Now lets see the difference!!


I pulled my hair up on one side


Added bangles and a ring for some sparkle


Changed to a shinny rhinestones necklace 


Added a pop of color with my shoes


and ditched the tote bag for a black clutch


Off to have fun!

TJ Maxx dress (old)
Zara heels (also love)
Forever 21 necklace (also love) and bracelets (here)
Nordstrom ring (also love)
Payless Shoes clutch (similar)

I would love to know how you transition your office looks to happy hour?

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Yaudy :)

4 comments:

  1. Am literally planning a very similar post :) stay tuned!

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it! Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  2. ME encanta los zapatosss, y el collar de arriba me encanta , un besito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Naty! un besito para titambien :)

      Delete