Friday, May 24, 2013

Office Style

Here are my two favorite work outfits for the week. This week was all about wearing colors, mixing prints and floral. Since the weather was beautiful I wore skirts all week and for the first time I mixed prints! Now lets get into details...

Look #1
For the first look I paired a simple pencil skirt with a floral peplum top. Peplum tops are flattering on every type of body I love this style it looks good with pants, jeans and even shorts. They are one of many fashion tricks to help hide an unwanted tummy. I finished the look with gold tip pointed pumps and only a necklace.

H&M top//Express skirt//Forever21 shoes



Look #2
For the second look I mixed prints for the first time. I was not sure how I was going to incorporate this trend into my office style so I went with a black and white stripped skirt and paired it with a red and white floral printed top, I felt this was a safe way to do it for the first time specially at the office. I finished the look with nude pumps and gold earrings.

Old Navy shirt//TJ Maxx skirt//Nine West shoes


Feel free to follow me on Instagram @yaudycristina for daily "outfits of the day" pictures, I post on there everyday but only go into detail on here with the two looks I liked the most.  the link is on here to the right.

Happy Friday  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Yaudy

No comments:

Post a Comment