Precious Jewels

I love a good tailored blazer, pastel colors and floral prints but I also have a comfortable side and love wearing sweaters and relaxing loose clothes from time to time.  When I found this sweater during my recent trip to the mall and on sale, I said to myself I have to have it!

 What more can I ask for?  a sweater with a little bit of sparkle :)

And let me tell you guys  about these shoes I was at the store first thing in the morning to buy the line Prabal Gurung did for Target and these shoes were the first thing I grabbed .  I love them and so far very comfortable!



Thanks for reading

xoxo

Yaudy



Me encanta una buena chaqueta, colores pasteles y estampados florales, pero también tengo un lado cómodo y me encanta usar sudaderas y ropa suelta de vez en cuando.  Cuando encontré esta camiseta durante mi reciente viaje al centro comercial y en descuento, me dije a mí misma  tengo que tenerla!

  ¿Qué más puedo pedir una camiseta con un poco de brillo :)

Y déjenme contarles  sobre estos zapatos  estuve bien temprano en el almacen para comprar la línea que Prabal Gurung  hizo para Target y estos zapatos fueron lo primero agarre.  Me encantan y hasta ahora muy cómodos!



Photographed by Petr Belik












Outfit details: Mandee embellished sweater Forever 21 fux leather skirt and 
jewelry Prabal Gurung shoes for Target Banana Republic Outlet sunglasses


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach