Sunday, April 21, 2013

Neon and Sparkle



Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did :)   I was extremely happy because I got the chance to take my new Express sandals out for a spin.  I am fascinated with neon colors.  I just wish the weather will warm up soon and these cold sunny days will turn into sunny warm days.

I paired them with a basic black skirt and shirt, I think this was the perfect outfit for night out.  Another good option will be changing the shoes and use this assemble for the office.

thanks for visiting my blog :)

xoxo

Yaudy

Pictures taken by Petr Belik








Old Navy shirt//H&M faux leather skirt and necklace//Express sandals
Nine West clutch via TJ Maxx

2 comments:

  1. Weekend was good. Looking forward to the warmer weather also. I think women look very sexy in their sprin and summer sandals. You are looking very spring fashion forward, Yaudy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! glad to hear your weekend was good!

      Delete