Insta Thursday

Hello everyone!

For the past month I have been posting my favorite Instagrams pictures on Fridays, but I have decided to do something a little different this week.  Going forward I will post the insta pics on Thursdays and starting next Friday I will post a full coverage of my everyday office looks.  Since I work in an office environment I figured it will be helpful to incorporate those outfits on here, as well as my weekend looks.
Since I didn't think about this before, I will just post my regular weekend looks for this week.  But don't forget to check in next Friday!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

xoxo

yaudy


product obsession of the week:  Elf Mineral Eye shadows
Beautiful earthy colors at a VERY reasonable price

The best gift I ever received.  I am extremely glad my aunt gave me this tool
I make delicious healthy smoothies every afternoon and it's the
easiest way to intake the required daily three servings of fruit

I am in love with this print! I bought the pants at H&M last summer
but I found the matching skirt just last week and on sale!!
only $10 woohoo

Spoiled nail polishes by WetnWild for only $1.99
in It's Time for sushi

The hardest most rewarding thing I accomplished in my life by far it's my weight loss.
On the left there I was visiting Prague in 2007 and on the right me again 30 lbs lighter!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In