Nail Time! Spring Trends

Along with my passion for clothes and shoes, I am also a big fan of nail polishes.  I have a variety of  different colors and brands.

For Spring and Summer I prefer a light pink or peach, but since the glitter trend came around I find myself always adding a little bit of sparkle.


These are some of my favorite colors!

Color names and brands: Ulta- Lav-ish and Bare Minimun.  Essie-Muchi Muchi, BBF Best Friend.  lady Like and Beyon Cozi.  Brucci- Luv Olivia.  SinfulColors- Ciao Bella


I shop a lot at Ulta and their polishes are some of the best that I own and pretty affordable too $4.00.  They usually have promotions and you can buy two and get the third one for free.  To be honest, if I see a beautiful color from any brand it will be coming home with me lol

Here are some ideas that you  might be willing to try.

 Metalic

Pastels

Bright

Dark and Two tone

As always thanks for reading

xoxo

Yaudy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach