Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy first day of Spring!

I hope everyone is enjoying the day.  Here in NJ is still cold and there is a lot of snow on the ground.  I started getting ready  for Spring since February! Yes I know that is a little crazy, Spring is my favorite season :) I finished all my Spring cleaning and all my shopping is done! I am so excited to show everyone how a girl on a budget can style a whole outfit from head to toe.

 Cannot wait to start my outfit posts! This picture is from last year.


 Outfit details: Old Navy chambray shirt, Forever 21 crochet skirt and necklace, Jessica Simpson bag (purchased at TJ Maxx), Charlotte Russe boots.

Photo taken by Petr Belik.

Thanks for reading,

XOXO

Yaudy

2 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete