Happy first day of Spring!

I hope everyone is enjoying the day.  Here in NJ is still cold and there is a lot of snow on the ground.  I started getting ready  for Spring since February! Yes I know that is a little crazy, Spring is my favorite season :) I finished all my Spring cleaning and all my shopping is done! I am so excited to show everyone how a girl on a budget can style a whole outfit from head to toe.

 Cannot wait to start my outfit posts! This picture is from last year.


 Outfit details: Old Navy chambray shirt, Forever 21 crochet skirt and necklace, Jessica Simpson bag (purchased at TJ Maxx), Charlotte Russe boots.

Photo taken by Petr Belik.

Thanks for reading,

XOXO

Yaudy

Comments

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach